Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Introducing Tina!

Hi everyone! I'm thrilled to introduce you to the newest member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Please give a crafty shout-out to Tina! Her blog is Feisty Crafter and I know you're gonna love what you see! Tina will begin creating with us on July 1st!


Hi, I'm Tina DeMarche, the Domestic Engineer of my home of four boys. I homeschool my youngest son and enjoy learning with him. I started cross-stitching at age 6 and have loved keeping my hands busy ever since. Cooking is another one of my favorite things I like to do and it keeps my hungry boys happy. 

I took a calligraphy class in 2001 and we would make Christmas cards to swap amongst ourselves. Thus began my love for card making, but I really didn't get into stamping until years later. I guess I have been stamping for 9 years now, but over the last 5 I have started to collect stamps and they have taken over my crafting closet. I'm excited to be joining Leslie on another Design Team adventure :o) 

Let's start this next adventure....


Welcome aboard, Tina! I'm super stoked that you've joined this new team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

create.365 said...

Welcome Tina -so glad to have you join us here @ the MIUCB!!!